Commonwealth at York in the Daily Press
The Commonwealth at York was recently featured in the Daily Press within a larger article on the development of Commonwealth Green. Here are some informational tidbits from the article:
- The property is within walking distance of Kiln Creek Shops and Restaurants
- Clubhouse and first apartments open November 15th.
- All but 60 of the 384 units are zoned for York County Schools, and the Grafton High School district. The others are in Newport News and schools are to be determined.
- Prices range from $999-$1995 for a three bedroom aparment with a garage.
- The property includes a pool, fitness center and classes, and unique greenspace areas.
- Commonwealth Green will include 94 condos and commercial space.
- The development will include a 10.2 acre Central Park between Commonwealth at York Apartments and the condos.
- The land was formerly owned by the Keener family and a road will be named for a member.
Filed Under: Life at Commonwealth at York Apartments
Donje Putnam has over 15 years experience in the multi-family housing industry and has worked at many different types of apartment communities, from tax credit to high end and from 88 units to 400. Her favorite thing about being in "the industry" is that you learn a little bit about everything! She lives in Newport News, VA with her husband, two kids, a very calm dog, a very hyper dog and a very aloof cat.
comments powered by Disqus